Saturday, June 7, 2008

Episode IV: A New Blog

So this is my first post on my new blog. Not sure what to say, since the information about myself makes more sense on my "about" blurb (see to the left) than here. Besides, it probably doesn't matter much, since I don't see why anyone would be reading the very first post of a site since they wouldn't possibly know about the blog's existence in the first place. Unless you're one of those people who go back and read every post of a blog you've found that you like. If this is the case in which you are reading this post, I thank you for liking me enough to read this boring, rambling introduction to my blog. You like me! You really like me!

Er, anyway, I don't plan to update based on a schedule or anything; just basically whenever something comes up that I think is worth a post, or if there's something I want to comment/rant about. Expect most of them to be about videogames, so don't worry too much about having to listen to boring crap about myself that often. (Sorry to any stalkers out there who are disappointed by this news.)